I’m a fan of posters of glasses or anything eye-realted such as this one I wrote about some time ago. Here are a few more of my favorites:
By: Brandon Schaefer
Image via: Silverlining Opticians
By: Stephen Wildish
Framework has made these awesome limited posters.
I think everyone can recognize a few iconic frames that really are attatched to that evry person’s image and character such as Woody Allan’s, Kanye West‘s or Buddy Holly’s glasses. You can buy them here. I wish the DMC’s were made into one big poster or even a T-shirt.
They are all male actors, artists, musicians or politicians. Where are all the ladies?
Here is a collection of 28 iconic glasses.
01. Woody Allen 02. Kanye West 03. Buddy Holly 04. Michael Caine
05. Kurt Cobain 06. John Lennon 07. Geordi LaForge 08. Malcolm X
09. Johnny Depp 10. Dame Edna 11.Stephen Colbert
12. The Blues Brothers 13. Austin Powers 14. Yves Saint Laurent
15. Elton John 16. George Costanza 17. Bootsy Collins
18. Elvis Costello 19. Terry Richardson 20. David Hockney
21. DMC of Run DMC 22. Andy Warhol 23. Mohandas Ghandi
24. Steve Urkel 25. Napoleon Dynamite 26. Clark Kent
27. Shock G of Digital Underground 28. Truman Capote
We’ve already written about Johnny Depp’s Moscot here.