Cute science inspired posters By Art Director/Designer Nicole Martinez from Boston. Found at Square Inch Design.
In Paris I met Graz Mulcahy, one of my favorite eyewear designers. Awesome to finally meet him!
You can tell he’s been working hard because he had many of new great frames to show, both sunglasses and optical. They’re beautiful, bold and fun. The colors are tortoise, gray, black and a few matte ones.
Great collection, can’t wait to see people wear them!
I have a pair of the Joel frame (like the one below) that i love because they are bold and perfectly round. I am very happy that Graz also makes them in titanum now, so they’re much lighter! They come as sunframes and optical.
Graz also made this genius poster showing in a humorous and detailed way how glasses are made:
If you din’t know, now you know. Temples are boxed in with a canon a few times.
Framework has made these awesome limited posters.
I think everyone can recognize a few iconic frames that really are attatched to that evry person’s image and character such as Woody Allan’s, Kanye West‘s or Buddy Holly’s glasses. You can buy them here. I wish the DMC’s were made into one big poster or even a T-shirt.
They are all male actors, artists, musicians or politicians. Where are all the ladies?
Here is a collection of 28 iconic glasses.
01. Woody Allen 02. Kanye West 03. Buddy Holly 04. Michael Caine
05. Kurt Cobain 06. John Lennon 07. Geordi LaForge 08. Malcolm X
09. Johnny Depp 10. Dame Edna 11.Stephen Colbert
12. The Blues Brothers 13. Austin Powers 14. Yves Saint Laurent
15. Elton John 16. George Costanza 17. Bootsy Collins
18. Elvis Costello 19. Terry Richardson 20. David Hockney
21. DMC of Run DMC 22. Andy Warhol 23. Mohandas Ghandi
24. Steve Urkel 25. Napoleon Dynamite 26. Clark Kent
27. Shock G of Digital Underground 28. Truman Capote
We’ve already written about Johnny Depp’s Moscot here.